Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm baaaacccckkkkk!

Holland was great. Belgium rocks my socks, as always. I love it. I miss it. As always. I didn't buy enough chocolate. As always. Here's some pictures!

A wooden shoe boat on a canal in Amsterdam:


A house on a canal in Amsterdam
:

A parking garage in Amsterdam...for bicycles! They are everywhere in Europe. I LOVED it!


A bicycle for two:


This bike has a "bike stroller" but it's attached to the front of it! I want one!


A sample of an old doorbell in Brugges, Belgium...they're all over, and they work still, too!


A house on the canal in Brugges:


JP and Grandmama-one of the most gracious ladies I know. His Grandper passed last year and was quite the gentleman. He taught JP all his gentlemanly manners-right down to licking the ice cream bowl which I KNEW was good manners somewhere!



A bike seat cover in Amsterdam...advertising protection against Hep C!


CHOCOLATE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had such a great time! I would LOVE to go to Europe. I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time. Can'y wait to hear all of your stories.

    ReplyDelete