Monday, October 27, 2008

Assorted Sundries.


Right now the girls are having a blast with their dress up clothes. They've got a ton. They're finally venturing out of the Ariel (Keira) and Belle (Scharae) run and into the other Disney Princesses. Well, Scharae, not so much. But Keira is. Yesterday the activity of the day was to be "swimming". Here's some action shots. I thikn Keira had on 12 skirts and 9 tops for her "swimming suit!



What they do for water is they push the coffee table up to the sofas so that they've got a few inches between them...this is their "water". Here you might notice that Scharae is struggling. Well, really, she's sort of drowning. Aw, well, Keira will help her out, I'm sure!







On to the next sundry...Scharae's hair. It's been driving me and her crazy. So I took her and got a haircut today! She did soooo good! Here's some after pics!





And finally...my therapy. I finally got my drawing that my sister in law had done for me framed and matted. It's of Jesus holding Taela. Turned out great...now where to hang it?



5 comments:

  1. That's so great. It's really hard to believe that it has been a year. Your girls are beautiful. You are so strong, and I look up to you in so many ways. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture. It's beautiful. Scharea's haircut is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your girls are adorable. it's funny, i can remember playing games like that with my little sister. i love that picture, by the way. the first time that i saw it i thought that it was john holding taela. it's really cool that the artist incorporated some of john's features. i truly know that's where your sweet baby is right now, in the presence of our savior. she is such a special little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the picture, if that doesnt make you cry i dont know what does. so beautiful and sweet. what time is the thing on saturday? we are heading up to bham round dinner time (Maria's blessing)...so if that interferes with the party we need to meet up cause i have somthing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet! we can come, and i loved that juice, it was gone the next day...and we took home 3L of it.

    ReplyDelete