Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today, at the hospital


I took a 21 week picture of myself on a quick trip to the bathroom. Excuse the hospital gown....the one change of clothes I brought have been worn and discarded already!


I enjoyed a non-stop lower leg massage. Still 'enjoying' it, in fact. Trendy, huh? I hear legwarmers are back in....


I had a grand visit from my good friend Natalie-complete with flowers! And got asked if she was my sister-not the first time we've been asked that!

Not pictured: the brownie bites Natalie brought for me

I also had a nice phone conversation with Jason. Remember when we used to do that more often? It's been awhile!

Catching up on Vampire Diaries-my embarrassing obsession-right now, then popping an Ambien and off to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Love the hospital gown...and I must say that you might have felt greasy, but definitely didn't look it...you still looked cute.
    And I must say I was jealous of the leg massage...ok and the food menu. At least you have a couple nice perks even if you are stuck in the hospital currently.

    PS. My word verification for this comment is roses...how appropriate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you look cute!

    What beautiful flowers! It must have been nice to have a visitor today.

    ReplyDelete