but to be honest. I’m wishing the doctor here in Salem had chosen to not discharge me. The one in Portland wants me to be at home on bed rest which in theory is a positive thing-for the kids, etc. But honestly I’m so nervous. I haven’t quit bleeding at all-which is why the Salem doctors said that if I didn’t have the appt in Portland today they would not have let me out-and then yesterday I started cramping/contracting on top of that. I’m super uncomfortable but apparently the cramping/contracting isn’t changing my cervix, which I guess is a good thing…now if the bleeding would just stop! I will be 22 weeks on Monday. If I’m still bleeding every day like this when I hit around 24 weeks (May 31) then she said she might think seriously about admitting me in Portland. If I have another big bleed-more than what apparently is now my “normal”-then she likely will have me admitted for the duration. So at home I sit…..but at least my girls will be happier!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
I'm home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Man Tif, that's tough. I know what it's like at home-almost impossible to actually be "on bedrest." maybe if it continues the doctors in Salem will admit you. I'll be praying for you and the baby!
ReplyDeleteI am praying this bean makes it. Hang in there 24 weeks ain't too long. Amber
ReplyDeleteI must say I hat being pregnant and would love to just be complaining all the time. Then I read your blog and see your posts on facebook and tell myself to suck it up. You are such a trooper. Not only do you have all the regulate stuff to deal with but so much more. You really deserve to have a happy healthy little baby. Good luck and we are thinking of you.(I would say praying for you but that's what everyone says.)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're home, but I understand your concern.
ReplyDelete((HUGS))
You're a real trooper, Tif.
Continuing to hold you and baby close in my thoughts and prayers...
Oh I'm so sorry you are going through this right now. I will be praying for you and baby!
ReplyDelete