I have clothes again!!!!! Thanks so much Rachel for being willing to break into my house to get me some clothes...sure glad the door was left unlocked!
There's something about taking a shower and then getting into a hospital gown....clothes make it feel much more satisfying!
And look at my braid-Mom used to do a braid like that, or even all the way around my head, for me when I was younger. I love it! And it keeps my hair away from my eyes and lets me feel less greasy. Amazing how dirty you can get to feeling just from lying around!
There's something about taking a shower and then getting into a hospital gown....clothes make it feel much more satisfying!
And look at my braid-Mom used to do a braid like that, or even all the way around my head, for me when I was younger. I love it! And it keeps my hair away from my eyes and lets me feel less greasy. Amazing how dirty you can get to feeling just from lying around!
Yay for clothes! :)
ReplyDelete