Tonight the girls were asking me stories about JP so I got out my scrapbook and showed them pictures and read them the stories mom had written. These are pictures of pictures and pictures of scans so they're not the best quality, but they sure take me back to a different time. A time when life was so simple and a whole life of variables was ahead of me!
JP is supposed to be coming back to visit again this summer. I hope he does so he can tell the girls HIS versions of the raccoon, frog, turkey, and chicken stories!
| Scan Glitch on this one...but you get the point! |
| Almost every evening of the summer of '00 found JP and I at Beachwood swimming. |
| American JP was quite the farmer! |
| Anyone who knows me knows I love frogs. JP talked a good talk but when push came to shove he wouldn't touch it! |
| We spent a lot of time outside in nature, discovered flowers scan well to make fancy paper...but boiled buttercups smell awful! |
| If you click the picture it will get big enough to read the story-I think. |
| The girls thought this story was gross. They had no idea their mom was so dis-CUSS-ting when she was young! Ha! |
| JP giving his sultry foreign look...and me sleeping on the sofa after Prom |
| We both had already finished high school but when JP came over as an exchange student he was enrolled as a Junior at Ferndale High School. He asked me to prom and we had a blast! |
| 5am!? What were my parents thinking? |
i have heard about some of those stories, but haven't seen pics. you are one of a kind, that's for sure!
ReplyDelete