| 5/12/2005 12:34am 6lb |
| 5/06 Keira is 1! |
| 5/07 at the Portland Children's Museum |
![]() |
| The silly faces start! |
| 5/08 age 3 |
| 5/09 she went through a refusal to smile phase |
| 9/09 First day of preschool! |
| 5/10 First time in the Silverton Pet Parade! |
| 8/10 Coy little flower girl at Erik's wedding |
| 9/10 First day of Kindergarten! |
| 5/11 Broken wrist right before vacation. Thank heavens for waterproof casts! |
| 9/11 First day of 1st Grade (Kindergarten for Scharae) |
![]() |
| 4/12 Sweet Sisters |
I cannot believe tomorrow marks my oldest turning 7! She is growing up so very fast. Some highlights of Keira's life right now:
*Loves to read. Her current newest book is Hunger Games. Yeah, I know. We'll see how far she gets in that one.
*Math is probably her favorite subject. She loves to sit down and "help" her dad study for his exams. She takes pride in her math skills.
*Still loves to sing and dance around the house.
*Loves her dog, Mazey.
*Favorite color is green, second favorite is purple
*Favorite animals are monkeys, frogs and pigs
*Favorite fruit is apple
*Favorite vegetable is Green beans-as long as they're not cooked
*Eats gluten-free and loves it (for the most part)
*Is 49" tall and weighs 46 pounds.
*Has lost 4 teeth and will probably lose #5 tomorrow
I truly love this little girl and enjoy getting to be her mom. I have recently realized I might be a little bit too hard on her-I tend to expect Scharae to be the one who messes around a bit and doesn't stay on task and then when Keira does the same thing I ride her really hard. I'm going to work on that, work on letting her be a little kid. Not that I want to let her get away with things, I just need to let some things go with her, I think. All in all she's the greatest little helper around here and is a generally happy girl.


Happy Birthday Keira! You are such a sweet, smart, beautiful little lady. We love you! Tif, 7 sure feels too close to 10, huh?!
ReplyDelete