These are my latest. And these I really love. They're my apron skirts. The little aprons button on and off. The girls love them! My goal is to work these up to have little aprons for every major holiday/season that will go onto one main skirt like this-these were just my mock-ups and they are soooo adorable! We couldn't go 20 ft today on our errands without them getting complimented and me being asked where I bought them!
And here are my ghouls! I had this hideously thick and ugly polyester knit fabric that I got for free with a bunch of other stuff that I was just going to toss. I mean, how likely are my girls to keep it clean, right? And then I saw this idea on Etsy and decided I didn't care if they got this dirty-BLEACH! And it's only a couple-week season that they'd wear it too, right? So last night I whipped up the jumpers, and then today they got to pick out their trim. Scharae picked the pom-pom balls and Keira's has a cute black fringe. They love them! And I'm pretty proud of how cute they turned out, myself.
Good job, Tif! you sew like your mom. I wish you could teach me, because I DO NOT sew like mine!
ReplyDeleteHow cute!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, LOVE the apron skirts!
You did a great job!
Awesome! Love those apron ones so much, and the ghosts are too cute. way to be crafty. I really hope I can not go to EZ orchards on Friday. But if she hasnt come by then, then I am in!
ReplyDelete