Keira: Who's Daddy's mudder?
Me: Grandma Laurel
Keira: Who's your mudder?
Me: Nana
Keira: Who's Nana's mudder?
Me: Yaya
Keira: Who's Papa's mudder?
Me: Grandma Alcorn
Keira: Who's MY mudder?
Me: Me! I'm your mudder.
Keira: But...who's my udder mudder???
Me: You don't have anudder mudder!
Keira: Yes I do! (long pause) I think so maybe it's Sister Frazier** I think so she's my udder mudder. Or is she my udder gramma? No, she's my udder mudder.
**Sister Frazier is a lovely lady at church that we sit by. She and her daughter Kelsey-and her husband, for that matter-are awesome at helping with the girls since I play the organ and John sometimes has to leave the chapel with Scharae...apparently K has decided this means she's her "mudder"!
Me: Grandma Laurel
Keira: Who's your mudder?
Me: Nana
Keira: Who's Nana's mudder?
Me: Yaya
Keira: Who's Papa's mudder?
Me: Grandma Alcorn
Keira: Who's MY mudder?
Me: Me! I'm your mudder.
Keira: But...who's my udder mudder???
Me: You don't have anudder mudder!
Keira: Yes I do! (long pause) I think so maybe it's Sister Frazier** I think so she's my udder mudder. Or is she my udder gramma? No, she's my udder mudder.
**Sister Frazier is a lovely lady at church that we sit by. She and her daughter Kelsey-and her husband, for that matter-are awesome at helping with the girls since I play the organ and John sometimes has to leave the chapel with Scharae...apparently K has decided this means she's her "mudder"!
How cute is she?!?
ReplyDeleteShe is such a smart cookie! And she's already interested in family history! That's my girl!
ReplyDeleteNana