No, it was not a date night for me and John. Last Tuesday I took K with me out to my mom's and left Scharae and John home to have a Daddy-Daughter date. Scharae has had a hard time with me leaving so we wanted her to have some positive time away from me. Of course this meant that Keira wanted a Daddy-Daughter date. So tonight was the night. Scharae and I took off for ice cream sundaes and rambunctious playing at McD's and John, well...it seems as if ever dressing up like Elvis he yearns to give in to his flair for the dramatic:
Yes, that is indeed John wearing a tutu. And loving it. He spent an hour dancing the night away with Ariel (aka Keira). I hear he got some pretty good video footage, but I have a feeling he kept himself out of the video...but he couldn't keep himself out of these photos!
Very Cute! Good job, John! I've been thinking of you, Tif-just wanted you to know.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that is so cute. Men will do crazy things for their little girls! :-D
ReplyDelete