Getting ready for Trunk-or-Treating!!!!
Keira was very excited for her black nail polish...perhaps too excited. Hmm...
All dressed up and ready to go. K has a very good Wednesday Addams (a la Christina Ricci) going on!
And for good measure-Count John!

Absolutely loved the costumes. Super cute!
ReplyDeleteSoo fun! What did you go as?
ReplyDeleteChalice-um...no pictures of that! I just threw on a tu-tu that a friend made me a few years ago and Keira's butterfly wings and called it good. I don't really do the dress up thing!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! :)
ReplyDeleteKira does kind of look like Christina Ricci...Also, this was awhile ago, but John in a tutu? Love. it. I showed it to Nate and told him to pray that we never have girls because good daddies have to play dress up!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Great makeup job!
ReplyDeleteshe looks awesome, I'm so buying Einstein for next year
ReplyDelete