Saturday, September 26, 2009

Elvis is in the building!

Last night was fun.


For all Jack's rumblings and grumblings about it, he had a blast being Elvis!


And the dance part reinspired us to prioritize that part of our lives again...soon (how's that for prioritizing?) We both used to dance-him more than me-so we're going to sign up for classes, probably in January. That'll require a commitment to GO as well as a committed babysitter (the harder part....yikes).


So, without further ado, and for your viewing pleasure...introducing Jack Calder as ELVIS PRESLEY!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. That was hillarious! I am glad he had a great time doing it and I am sad we missed seeing it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, wow. my internet finally is back and working and i was able to watch that! did he pull anything doing that?? he is amazing! I think he will go down in history with that!!

    ReplyDelete