Monday, September 21, 2009

First Day-Part 1

I have some pictures, I just haven't gotten them off the camera, but K started preschool at a big school today (like 20 kids instead of the 5 or 6 that she had last year!). Mom came over to get S onto the bus (she started last week...pictures will come...I promise!) while I drove K. Mom's got one of those nifty little Flip video cameras and took this cute video while she was here. I don't have it to upload, but here's the link for you to enjoy.

Oh, and this video is the epitome of Scharae. Mile-a-minute talking until you try to get her to talk. Trying to direct that child's thoughts is like trying to herd a swarm of mosquitos! And she's still sore about her apple tree not looking like the teacher's...which was an art project from a week ago! Oh, and apparently the answer to "What are you going to do at school today?" is "Kitty cats have nails."

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/c1331a847289a6011bb63a11315abf74/video/6290881

No comments:

Post a Comment