Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ode to my Kitchen-Aid







P.S. The bread was delicious. Thank you Kim Bezona for having such an incredible, easy recipe...and sharing it! Most of one loaf is gone-and I pulled them out right before church so it got devoured entirely during dinner! There are a few attachments and accessories that I'm pretty sure I need. Like a bowl with a handle on it. And the plastic pouring shield-tired of the flour ring on my counter top no matter how slowly I mix in my flour! And the fruit and vegetable strainer/grinder....that or I could get a Victorio strainer (cheaper) but where I already have the Kitchen-Aid...and while I'm at it, I might as well get the ice cream maker, right? AND the pasta roller, cutter, and ravioli cutter...(don't worry, there's a kit for all of that!) Which only brings my add-on bill to around $630.

But for now...I'll just eat my bread and be oh-so-happy with my Kitchen-Aid as-is!

6 comments:

  1. The breads look amazing. Where's the butter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Can we come for dinner next week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealouse I want one, but I have to wait, but it has been nice having grandma's old boach it has been great! The bread looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm...looks so yummy!

    I'm in love with my Kitchen-Aid, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tiffany! Hope you don't mind me peeking in from Natalie's blog:) I too have dreams of owning all the attachments to my kitchen aid. I think the ice cream maker attachment is the highest on my list:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i covet your kitchen aide. we want one SO bad.

    ReplyDelete