Last night I promised the girls pancakes or oatmeal for breakfast....this morning husband fed them cereal....but at least he fed them, right! Around 9 they saw the Cow and Pig molds and asked for pancakes. So I set them to some tasks of cleaning up their play things while I went at it. I found a recipe for Oat Flour Pancakes and tweaked it a bit for my purposes. It took me a little while to grind the flour for them, but that's ok since I skipped the gym this morning, right?
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Cow and Pig
Last night I promised the girls pancakes or oatmeal for breakfast....this morning husband fed them cereal....but at least he fed them, right! Around 9 they saw the Cow and Pig molds and asked for pancakes. So I set them to some tasks of cleaning up their play things while I went at it. I found a recipe for Oat Flour Pancakes and tweaked it a bit for my purposes. It took me a little while to grind the flour for them, but that's ok since I skipped the gym this morning, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks yummy!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are SUCH a cool mom! Can I come for breakfast next time?
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! Looks tasty.
ReplyDeleteso many posts to catch up on...wow,
ReplyDeletefirst off, im totally game for going to that place with you! sounds awesome.
impressed with the pigs and cows, and i love how kiera poses, my sister did the exact same thing, ear to the shoulder, dont know where little girls get it cause Lily does it too....must just be ingrained in us or something.