Monday, July 6, 2009

New Skirts...again :)





The skirts very well may have been the favorite part of 4th of July. They did enjoy some fireworks care of Mom and Dad's neighbor Jason-it was seriously almost as good as the professional ones Keira and I went to see on Friday night! But I know for sure that they enjoyed wearing their skirts-matching mommy, of course-to the flag raising and breakfast and Nana and Papa's church, and then again on Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I am cracking up at the photo of Scharae dancing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! They turned out great and I like the shirts you made to go with them.
    Glad the girls liked them as well.
    I saw your earlier post, but didn't comment before you erased it, so you and I will talk later about that if you want.
    Glad you had a great 4th!! Hope you enjoy your vacation and we'll see you when we get back.

    ReplyDelete