Friday, July 10, 2009

Yummm!




This, my dear friends, is going to be my downfall. It's a carrot cake that I made today. I used mostly oat flour instead of wheat. And it's still nice and moist and not too heavy.

I didn't think I had raisins, which was depressing. But then I found a little snack box of them when I was getting out my powdered sugar...so I decorated. A little cinnamon, a touch of nutmeg and some lovely raisin decorations and this puppy's complete!

Bad thing is that Jack doesn't like cake. Which leaves it all for me. And I'm finally seeing some success in my weightloss efforts (FINALLY...2:30am workouts are a PAIN when you're not seeing results!)

Nat, if you were home I'd have you and your posse over here to eat this for me...Rach...need some cake?

2 comments:

  1. That looks sooooooooo good....that's it we're headed home now and straight to your house for cake....ok not really because I don't think you would all appreciate being woken up and I really am too tired to drive.
    Anyway, we'll be home soon....probably not until Sunday night now, but we are coming back I promise and then I'll be glad to come over and eat all of your experimentations yummyness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. You so inspired me that I had to make carrot cake yesterday for myself! It was delicious. I slyly left the leftovers at Jason's brother's house so as not to tempt myself... oh so sly.

    When are you coming to Utah? It's fun here, and mountainy.

    ReplyDelete