On Tuesday the girls and I trekked up to Wilsonville to play at the Town Center park. They have two different areas with some great water features. The girls can spend hours there just running up and down and climbing on the little walls in the water.
There's a little park there, too. Keira learned how to go down a pole about 2 years ago, and was pretty confused by these spiral things around them. I was too! I had to watch another child before I could teach Keira go down it! But she figured it out-and so did Scharae.
Hamming it up!
Keira is really working on her posing abilities. They always include her ear being glued to her shoulder...but this is the first time I've seen her get her legs into the game!
Yay for new posts. You've been up to a lot!! The skirts are adorable... those soups look delish (i laughed really hard at the john soup/smoothie incident)... cool mill - way to go for being healthy.... flax in cookies, can you taste it? I might just have to try that!... it looks like you guys had fun at the water park. the girls are SO adorable!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! We'll have to go with you sometime.
ReplyDeleteAnd by the way, can I just say...dang you have been busy this week! Looks like fun adventures all week!