Cow and Pig Molds: Because Scharae is "cow" and Keira is "pig"
These are actually pancake/egg molds. They're way cute and perfect sized for the girls. Oh, and just as an added bonus, "the wooden handle flips up and stays cool to prevent burns."
Flavored Honey Stix: Because really, who doesn't love these!? Peach for me, Lime for Keira and Strawberry for Scharae!
Yesterday (Thursday) the girls and I went up to Bob's Red Mill with mom (Rachel, we need to go-I think you'd love it!). She and Dad are working on a new way of eating that will hopefully help her RA and Dad's heartburn and whatever else it might be able to help with. Part of that is avoiding wheat. She wanted to check out what all kinds of mixes and everything they had there. And for our anniversary (which was also Thursday) John got me a grain mill/flaker and I needed to get some goods for it. I decided not to get wheat there because I can get it for about 1/3 the price at the Cannery in St Paul, but the Cannery doesn't have oat groats, and the girls liked helping roll the oats at their Aunt Lisa's for breakfast every morning. We enjoyed a delightful lunch at their bakery. I had a delicious wheat bread bowl that was so soft and yummy. It had a creamed turkey noodle soup in it that I'm going to try and recreate sometime soon! I think we'll definitely be going back sometime soon...at least for lunch. Or maybe breakfast-their breakfast menu is fantastic and it's served all day!
Yesterday (Thursday) the girls and I went up to Bob's Red Mill with mom (Rachel, we need to go-I think you'd love it!). She and Dad are working on a new way of eating that will hopefully help her RA and Dad's heartburn and whatever else it might be able to help with. Part of that is avoiding wheat. She wanted to check out what all kinds of mixes and everything they had there. And for our anniversary (which was also Thursday) John got me a grain mill/flaker and I needed to get some goods for it. I decided not to get wheat there because I can get it for about 1/3 the price at the Cannery in St Paul, but the Cannery doesn't have oat groats, and the girls liked helping roll the oats at their Aunt Lisa's for breakfast every morning. We enjoyed a delightful lunch at their bakery. I had a delicious wheat bread bowl that was so soft and yummy. It had a creamed turkey noodle soup in it that I'm going to try and recreate sometime soon! I think we'll definitely be going back sometime soon...at least for lunch. Or maybe breakfast-their breakfast menu is fantastic and it's served all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment