If you're on facebook you've probably already seen these pictures. But just in case, I thought I'd post them here, too.
Scharae is really into post-it notes. In a super cool way.
Yes, this is outside Target. I had to let her listen to about 5 more holiday songs so she could finish her Christmas song "movie". And then we had to go buy bigger post-it notes because she realized she was using just about the smallest ones out there and felt rather offended.
A little closer picture. After this "chapter movie" she started numbering her pages. Because her inept mom apparently couldn't tell the difference between a page for her Wolf Movie and a page for her Christmas Song movie. Silly me!
Please ignore the massive amounts of piano books on here. I'm working on figuring out which of 3 different methods I want to use and am finding I'm using all 3 of them. Plus the Childrens' Songbook, plus the Disney Classics (which is about 25 years out of date!). But the point of this picture is how large her movies are. This particular one has 53 pages (this is round two after the first half was gathered up off the piano and put in order) and was a little bit of a collaborative effort with her sister. Mostly Keira just told her when she wrote her 2s backwards.
Oh, and in that picture on the top left of the piano you can see their Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar. Really it's John's calendar, he just has them tricked into thinking it's theirs. They've had lots of fun with it!



No comments:
Post a Comment