Saturday, December 3, 2011

FYI

I got a new phone for an early Christmas present! The new iPhone, to be precise. So now I have my camera everywhere with me. And I can blog directly from my phone so maybe there'll be more of that going on around here!

Today we are off to the Great Wolf Lodge! The girls are awake in their room planning their long-awaited reunion with Jax and Boomer and wondering of they've been missing them. Time to get the car packed up!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! My iPhone is my third arm. So nice to have. You doing instagram? You should it's a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an account and the app. I did those pictures in it...but I don't really know what else I'm supposed to do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH The great wolf Lodge. I hear it's an awesome place! Have you guys gone before?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for more blogging! and new phones too, i guess ;)

    ReplyDelete