I thought the day would never come when my girls would become girlie girls-Thomas has been so much of a theme around here! For their birthday we bought them a set of Disney Princess dress-up shoes. The past 2 weeks or so Keira really took a liking to everything Ariel and Scharae adopted Belle as hers. Today at church a lady brought a big bag of her daughter's dress up clothes that she'd outgrown. She asked if my girls would want them...so we brought them home:
oh, that makes me want to have a little girl. I find out the 25th. The girls are getting so big.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteI did notice how neither is wearing pink... :)
So, neither wearing pink! Very funny of Laura to notice. I read how you passed out back in June. Scary stuff. How are you? I need to get on the blogging thing.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute!! I love that they each have their own character!!
ReplyDelete