Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Going to see the Tulips!

The tickets are bought and paid for! And trip insurance, too!

Mom and I are going over to Holland to have a Pine Lodge Round Up! I'm so excited. We'll be bringing a few puppies to deliver to their new owners, meeting the owners of many of the previously sold puppies, meeting mom's new "partner" of sorts. She's teemed up with a lady who trains dogs for therapy dogs for autism, etc. And then...then...Belgium! Yeehaw! We'll go see JP and his mom and meet his girlfriend and just have a grand ol' time!

Sep30-Oct07 are the days...coming up fast!

5 comments:

  1. ahhhh!! are you serious?? ALL the Meyndera are jealous. too exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Make sure you bring me back a treat. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. firstly... I'm so stoked that you have a new post!! I've missed reading about your life. and secondly.... yes as part of the Meynders clan I'm extrememly jealous!! I'm hoping that sometime in the next 5 or so years I'll be able to take Marco over there.... I miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome!!! I would love to go there! I'm glad to see you posting again - I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really excited for you. What if you got one of those really big dog kennels? How much are the dogs tickets? I might be able to... nevermind d probably throw up and be stuck in puke the whole time. As for The Paisley Duck... I won't shut it down all the way. I'm just overwhelmed by people asking me when it will be up and running. I just want to say to them, "Are you serious? I'm lucky that I had enogh energy to take a showere today." K - love you bye
    PS, I'm glad you are blogging

    ReplyDelete