Not that I have many readers...but...Here's how you play:
1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you had with either Tif or John, or the girls. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot -- anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about one of us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, we'll leave our memory of you in our comments.
Let the memories begin!
I remember our time in the berry feilds together. There are always lots of really funny moments when your young, stupid and bored to death. But one of the best times I think is when we went on that double date. You fixed me up with your brother and I got Cliff for you. It was way fun jumping in that person's pool and then running like mad. I always had a great time when you were around.
ReplyDeleteI remember you and John coming over to our first apartment in Bellingham, not long after the two of you were married I don't think, for games with us and the Tulett's. Then you moved out of B'ham 1st then back in, then moved to Salem and now we're lucky to be back in your ward now that we moved to Salem! I am excited to have someone that I know here and excited to have someone to hang out with sometimes.
ReplyDeleteOne of my first memories of Tif was when you and I were "almost" roommates, but then you decided to get engaged. :)
ReplyDeleteAs for John, I remember when he was home teaching companions with Russ Rigby and they would visit Nate Walker once a week after he was baptized. Way cool!