
Sunday was a rough day for Mom and Dad. Not for any real reason-just one of those run-of-the-mill emotional Sundays. In the afternoon the decision was made to go to the cemetery-maybe that would help.
On the way there, something happened. And how could Mom and Dad help but to smile? The conversation went something sort of like this:
“Girls, we’re going to go to Taela’s park. Do you remember this park?”
“With slides?”
“No, not with slides. It’s the one with the ABCs for Taela, and the choo-choo train, and her picture. Remember this park?”
“Where Taela lives now? With Jesus?”
“Yes, Keira-that’s the one.”
“And Havah and Lily’s park, too?”
“No, it’s not their park…lots of people are at this park, but we only know Taela. Remember, we don’t walk on the ABCs on the ground, OK?”
“OK.”
And then it was quiet. And all of a sudden Keira and Scharae looked at each other and just started giggling and shaking with laughter. Mom asked them what was so funny.
“He tickles us!”
“Who tickles you?”
“Jesus Christ! And Heavenly Father. He tickles Keira and Scharae, and Havah, too!”
And then they went about their business laughing and giggling about being tickled by Jesus.
I guess maybe at our lowest moments Jesus knows just when we need to be tickled.
that is so cute, and so true. Thanks for sharing that!
ReplyDeleteyes thank you. Hope your day goes better!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. Heavenly Father definitely knows what we need and when we need it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute story. I am sorry that you had a rough day...I wondered where you were at.
ReplyDeleteI have an invite for Scharae and Kiera to Clark's party this Saturday I'll get to you tomorrow...Sorry I didn't get it to you before I left for Seattle, but hopefully the girls can still come.
That was so cute. The Lord does watch out for us. Keep smiling.
ReplyDeleteNetty
I just got chills. that is very sweet.
ReplyDeleteTif, I love this. I'm so glad you wrote that. Kids see things so clearly sometimes, no?
ReplyDelete