Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Sewing is DONE!

First is my skirt-I need to put a zipper in it, and then it's complete! This one I cut out and sewed from around midnight until 2am this morning. You can't see them in this picture, but at the front of the skirt are some nice deep pleats that add some nice detail to it.


And Keira's dress...she hasn't seen it yet but is sure to be ecstatic!


And Scharae's lovely purple diddy.

8 comments:

  1. they turned out really beautiful!
    hope you guys have a happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one talented lady cuz! My little Halloween costume doesn't hold a flame to what you can do! Amazing! The dresses and your skirt turned out fantastic! I hope you three enjoy wearing them tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they turned out so cute! Can't wait to see them in person tomorrow.
    Thanks for coming today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap, you are amazing, Tif! Whodathunkit 10 years ago that you'd be making pink skirts for yourself? I love them all--where did you get that pattern for your girls' dresses? They are fabulous. I hope you post pics of all y'all all gussied up! As for me, I still wear my junior prom dress every year on Easter. (Well, every year that I fit into it. There have been some I haven't. Hehe.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did the girls love their dresses?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You are amazing. This is why I'm scared to have girls because I am not crafty like you are. I just can't do awesome stuff like this. Also, YOU are wearing a PINK skirt? I never thought I would see the day! Just kidding. I am sure you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am beyond impressed with these dresses (and skirt. So cute, and very orgional as well. I would have killed for those dresses when I was there size.

    ps-Everytime Lily wears the skirt you made her, right before I get the camera out to take a picture she either leaks on it, spills on it or something else. i need to show it off though!

    ReplyDelete