Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Blog....Go check it out....and keep going back, k?

Ok, so some of you know that I've been working on some projects. Some of you might not know that.

Well...I've finally launched my Etsy shop. It's pathetic right now. Still working on figuring out the ropes. But the point is I did it. So I've also created a separate blog to be able to have for all my sewing project stuff. I'll put up my latest fabrics, projects, etc. So....go have a look, k? And bookmark it, follow it, whatever it is that you do with blogs you like, k? Well, I mean, you probably won't like it YET...because it's only got one post...but surely you'll like it eventually, right?

Oh, and if you have a girl you probably should be a good friend and buy something from me ;) j/k...sorta...hehe!

http://pinelodgecreations.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment