Size 2T (and my most favorite one so far!)


and the back:

Size 2T


and the back:

Size 3T/4T



I'm also totally able/willing to do little sizes. I've done some smaller ones now, too. Liz, how did Brookie's fit? I didn't get to see it on her-take pics! Did it cover her butt, need to be longer? I need feedback, woman!
Thanks for looking

ETA: just to see how the smaller sizes end up looking, here's the 6-9m one I made for a friend in Canada. She's supposed to get me pics in a week or so when her hubby-a professional photographer-is off work for Christmas.

And from the same fabric, but a 9-12m size-for Brookie

So, there you go. My skirts. Oh, and I'm doing Booty Bagz, too. They're reuseable sandwich and snack bags. Velcro. Very Green and earth conscious. My most excellent friend Em is getting a few from me (I promise I'll have them done, Em. Didn't get them done yesterday but they'll be done in plenty of time!) for gifts. They're totally fun. My girls love them, my dad loves them. My mom's in love...I love them. John thinks they're the greatest and is a great sport about even taking pink flowered ones since the girls claimed the monkey and construction print and bug ones!
i really love the one you made for brooklin, the waist is perfect but i think that it's a tad short, maybe an inch or two longer. "baby got back!" seriously, she got her momma's booty. other than that i absolutly love it! i'm a fan!
ReplyDeleteDang, I just realized that copying and pasting the pics from my other spot didn't work-they're all wonky, huh! sorry! I'll have to resize!
ReplyDeleteyeah, I figured hers would be too short when I saw the one that was just a size smaller than her on my friend's baby up in Candada...sorry 'bout that!