Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hanna Andersson and the lost tooth

All you mothers of little girls that enjoy require dresses for their daily wardrobe, I sure hope you have yourself a Costco card!  


 Sorry for the crazy picture placement. But basically, Hanna Andersson dresses are the best (And they're Swedish...for those of you to whom that might matter. No one reading this, I'm sure ;)  They're this awesomely good quality knit. Thick/heavy without being thick/heavy. Basically way better than Target (and I love Target knit for my girls!) or WalMart dresses.  It washes up nicely. Simple stains wash out of the knit so easy. Yes, we just got these on Saturday and Scharae's has already been washed twice. Both times on Sunday. Yeah, she's sort of a disaster.  And at Costco they're like $18 which is almost 50% off from the website!  And I may or may not have noticed that the Washington Square Mall is getting a store there this spring...and that may or may not be right near our adoption agency office...hmmm...must.not.go.overboard...

But check out the twirl on those dresses!  Perfect for my two dancing divas!  Today was Keira's Grandparent Luncheon at school and she was so excited to get to wear her new dress to have lunch with Grandma Alcorn!  

Thanks, Aunt Lisa, for the birthday summer dresses!

And on to the lost tooth portion of this post. Scharae lost her first tooth!  She has had one that she has been causing to become loser and loser-I don't think it was REALLY lose. I think that in the excitement of Keira losing two teeth she just NEEDED it to be lose. So today they had a hygenist come to her preschool class and they had varnish put on them and a general check over (her teeth look healthy, by the way) and I think this got her really focused in on her teeth. She came home and the first thing she told me about school was that her wiggly tooth hurt when she was eating tortillas at Teacher Steve's table. So I checked, and sure enough-it was ready to come out! (Sorry, Papa...you missed yet another tooth pulling opportunity!)
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute dresses! Makes me wish I had a girl to dress all cute in one of those....plus they look like great twirling dresses so I am sure the girls will get some good use out of them!

    ReplyDelete