Thanks for sharing, Tif! I know that these are very precious to your family. You will be in our thoughts and prayers always. Love, Elise P.S. I still need to update my blog.
i'm so glad you guys finally got those photos back. they are absolutely amazing. she was a beautiful baby and i think she really looked like you. especially her nose and lips. thank you for sharing these on your blog so that we all can remember her, too. love you SO much!
Oh Tif. These have me in tears. So beautiful--and the most beautiful thing to me is that the photographer captured the purity of your love for her. It is like looking at the most holy emotions. What a beautiful baby, and a beautiful love.
Oh Tif, I don't know what to say. Beautiful pictures. I can't imagine what you're going through right now. I hope you're doing ok. You are such an incredibly strong woman.
the headbands- as soon as you get back I woud love to teach you how to make them! They are so fun to make and easy! NO sewing, just glue gun. Not that i'm against sewing obviously!- but with tiny things I hate sewing, it's so tedious. Let me know when you get back so we can plan to get together.
She's so beautiful Tif... I'm so glad that you have those pictures to remember her.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing that special time with us. She looks so perfect and peaceful
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, Tif! I know that these are very precious to your family. You will be in our thoughts and prayers always. Love, Elise
ReplyDeleteP.S. I still need to update my blog.
i'm so glad you guys finally got those photos back. they are absolutely amazing. she was a beautiful baby and i think she really looked like you. especially her nose and lips. thank you for sharing these on your blog so that we all can remember her, too. love you SO much!
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful pictures, Tif. We still need to get together sometime... :)
ReplyDeleteOh Tif. These have me in tears. So beautiful--and the most beautiful thing to me is that the photographer captured the purity of your love for her. It is like looking at the most holy emotions. What a beautiful baby, and a beautiful love.
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh Tif, I don't know what to say. Beautiful pictures. I can't imagine what you're going through right now. I hope you're doing ok. You are such an incredibly strong woman.
ReplyDeletethe headbands- as soon as you get back I woud love to teach you how to make them! They are so fun to make and easy! NO sewing, just glue gun. Not that i'm against sewing obviously!- but with tiny things I hate sewing, it's so tedious. Let me know when you get back so we can plan to get together.
Wow. She is beautiful and I love all of the photos. So glad you finally have some pictures and they are all great!
ReplyDelete