If you get a moment, keep me in your thoughts. I've had mild contractions all day today. Nothing painful-mine hardly ever are!-but enough for me to take notice. They've ranged from 3, 4, 12, 28, 16 minutes apart-basically not in any kind of real pattern. I've done nothing but lie in bed all day, but it's almost like I feel them MORE by doing nothing. Probably because they're so light.
I'm only 15 weeks so I'd have to go in to the ER and sit for hour and hours when there really isn't anything they'd do-can't go to L&D until 20 weeks apparently. I chose not to go in and sit there and to take it easy at home, which is all they'll tell me to do anyhow. Keeping fluids up, making John do everything for the girls, etc. Hopefully tomorrow is a much better day!
I will deffinitly keep you in my prayers, and pass the word to my fam. Love ya, let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I could watch the girls on Wednesday, if you needed. I could go pick them up, or go over to your house and watch them so you could rest.
ReplyDeletei'm so sorry you have to go through that tif. i'll call you when it's not the middle of the night anymore. i love you.
ReplyDeleteI'll keep you in my prayers, too! I was thinking of you last night. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI will keep you in my prayers! Wish I lived closer to come and help! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you are contracting again and hope today is a better day! You know you are in my prayers and I hope they'll settle down soon. Call me when you are awake and let me know what I can do to help!
ReplyDeleteOh, Tiff I'm so sorry that you are having contractions. You are in our prayers for sure. I wish I was around to help out!
ReplyDeleteYou will be in the Graham-flavored prayers as well... lots. Keep resting and don't feel any pressure to do otherwise! Thinking of you lots... if you are bored resting in bed, call me! xoxo
ReplyDelete