
For those not familiar with ultrasound photos, the blue circle is around the uterus. The green + signs are either end of the baby. This is definitely not an impressive picture. But there will be many more to follow. John and I found out last time exactly how precious ultrasound photos can be.
March 3 is our first appointment in Portland with the perinatologist and I will be having a very indepth ultrasound...and we could possibly find out if it's a boy or a girl. If we find out. Not sure yet which direction we'll go with that!
I am due September 19/20. It sounds like this will be an August baby, though. I was told on Thursday that they will be scheduling a repeat c-section at 37 weeks, and won't hesitate to deliver if I go into labor earlier than that. Here's hoping we make it that far!
Oh, and for the record. Scharae does NOT know what kind of baby this will be yet-she hasn't decided. And Keira is just not very sure what the baby's name will be, although she is sure it's a brother because our family has enough sisters!
March 3 is our first appointment in Portland with the perinatologist and I will be having a very indepth ultrasound...and we could possibly find out if it's a boy or a girl. If we find out. Not sure yet which direction we'll go with that!
I am due September 19/20. It sounds like this will be an August baby, though. I was told on Thursday that they will be scheduling a repeat c-section at 37 weeks, and won't hesitate to deliver if I go into labor earlier than that. Here's hoping we make it that far!
Oh, and for the record. Scharae does NOT know what kind of baby this will be yet-she hasn't decided. And Keira is just not very sure what the baby's name will be, although she is sure it's a brother because our family has enough sisters!
August sound like a great goal!! Seriously hope/pray this pregnancy is good to you, but let me know if you need ANYTHING. We are so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Aug is a great time, but then your birthday is in Aug too. Jennilyn's is the 16th. Good luck, and you will be in our prayers!
ReplyDeletecongratulations calder family! we're so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeletewe hope you finally get your boy.
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. However, the blue circle is actually the gestational sac, the gestational sac is the sac of amniotic fluid that "houses" the baby and is located within the uterus.
ReplyDeletei'm thinking boy for sure. but that may be just because i'm set on a boy's nickname! i wish it would make it to it's actual due date and arrive on my birthday. but i guess it's more likely you could have a 3rd aug 13th b-day in your family!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We are praying that this pregnancy goes smoothly. I'm excited to see the new little Calder!
ReplyDeletecongrats tif! that is so wonderful for your family. we'll be sure to keep you guys in our prayers that all goes well!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again! So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteExciting news! Congratulations! You are in our prayers.
ReplyDelete