I have been COVETING this particular jacket from Target for about a month now. I've been keeping an eye on it as the selection of sizes has dwindled. John told me I had to wait. I'm sure he was punishing me for my rather spendy retail therapy trip to Target in early March. I think I had blown all my "fun" money by the 4th...all in one trip.
Last week he asked me what, if anything, I wanted him to get me for Easter besides candy (yum!). I told him nothing.
Today I took that back. I told him he could get me an azalea tree with a lovely braided trunk from Fred Meyer that I saw earlier this week. Something like this but with more braiding in the trunk and a lovely magenta color:

Or he could get me the coat from Target.
He chose the coat. Because I could go get it myself and then he wouldn't have to plant the tree, of course! That and the jacket was on clearance. I'm happy. I love my jacket. I'm sure I look like a cow in it, but you know what? I don't care. It fits. Which means it's a gem. I've been looking pretty tacky in my formerly-loose wool coat and windbreakers!
Oh, and just as a bonus, 16 weeks pregnant (tomorrow):
Totally cute! I am keeping you in my prayers!
ReplyDeletetif you look so cute and that proud grin on your face is priceless!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the coat! Very trendy!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
You look lovely!!! The coat is gorgeous, too.
ReplyDelete