Chicken 'n' Dumplings.
The pictures aren't great. Don't do it justice. It was yummy...although next time I'll probably thicken it.
This recipe makes a lot-over 10 cups! It's perfect for freezing, too. Just leave the dumplings off and freeze. When you're ready to eat it, reheat, add the dumplings, cook a little longer, and it's good to go!
(Click here for the recipe)
The pictures aren't great. Don't do it justice. It was yummy...although next time I'll probably thicken it.
This recipe makes a lot-over 10 cups! It's perfect for freezing, too. Just leave the dumplings off and freeze. When you're ready to eat it, reheat, add the dumplings, cook a little longer, and it's good to go!
(Click here for the recipe)
I LOVE that star that you made. Methinks you are going to have to post a tutorial so that your adoring readers can have one too. =)
ReplyDelete