Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bedroom Furniture...finally!



We have matching nightstands now! With TWO drawers! Yippee!!!


So, we're lacking in the bedding department...oh well! And yes, we do have pillows. But I took them off so you could see the headboard.


And my star is finally up. I made this back in...October? September? The idea was for it to motivate me to actually do some decorating in the living room...uh, yeah. Didn't happen. Since most our sheets are green tones and I am going to be painting our bathroom a dark green (someday!) and hopefully some sort of green for the bedroom, I decided to hang in the bedroom. I love it!

4 comments:

  1. i love the new furniture! and the star is so cute i might just steal that idea! what's it made of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! that is what I am thinking of getting, maybe this next year, if I can swing it! Love ya! And great idea for the chicken and dumplins. maybe I will make it for tomorrow but add turkey instead since I have turkey that needs to be used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new furniture!

    LOVE the star, too!

    ReplyDelete