The Before....
...and the After...
Dad charged me with the task of a flower arrangement for one of our farmers who was badly injured-he's a combine owner, hence the toy combine I used!
It's my first flower arrangement ever, and not too shabby if I do say so myself! It's silk because we wanted something that was going to last since the fella has quite a long expected road to recovery. I used a little wooden painted sun that I glued to a popsicle stick for the little embelishment because everything else that I could find was either too "old lady" looking (like those butterflies that you expect to find glued to the outside of someone's house) or else too huge for the small arrangement I was making.
Anyhow...I'm pretty proud of it :)
Looks good Tif! How are you? Janican and I were both saying we haven't talked to you in awhile. Parker's coming into town tonight, which will be fun.
ReplyDeleteIt is Great! reminds me of some thing I put together ten years ago when I worked as a florest.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!! Great idea!
ReplyDelete