Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pictures!

We had our Holiday Pictures done last week while John was off for a day. They went pretty well. Keira decided randomly that the umbrella flashy dealio-s were the scariest thing in her little world, so that created a little bit of drama. But we worked our way through that. Because of that we only got one shot of the girls together and ended up grabbing one of John and I. We haven't had any of just the two of us since our engagement photos, so that was great!

Here are the scanned images! The colors aren't quite as vivid as they are in real life, but you get the idea. I love the one of the girls-you can see the tears that are waiting to spill out of Keira's eyes. I'd just gotten her to quit freaking about the flash. I was actually just sitting barely outside the picture-she thought I was in it with her.







7 comments:

  1. they turned out sooooo good! i love the picture of you and john. you guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautitul! love that shirt on you. ur chirstmas card are going to hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you this on APA, but I think the pics turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, Tif. Fun one of you and John. You always have such cute dresses for the girls. Hope you're doing well, I've been thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, I love your girls' matching holiday dresses. I can't waite to have some girls to dress up! Your Christmas cards are going to look great!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of you by the Christmas tree. It's beautiful! Fun to find people through blogs.
    -Amber Malmberg
    AKA: Amber York
    www.malmbergs.shutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Where did you get them done?

    ReplyDelete