Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Forgot?!

I can't believe it...but I forgot my girls at daycare yesterday! Ok, well, not really forgot. More like it never occurred to me that my computer might not have adapted to the time change! I left at 4:30-totally enough time to get them by 5. When I got to the car and it's clock said 5:30 I was in a stupor! I assumed John had goofed and turned the clock forward two hours instead of just one...and then I looked at my cell phone and freaked out! My poor girls! Luckily they're too young to really get that mom picked them up an hour late...but still!

Shame on you, Tif!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tif-
    I hope it's OK I found your blog through Meredith's blog. So, essentially I am a blog spy...sorry. Anyway, I wanted to say that your story about Taela was amazing. It was so well written, and I am amazed that you were able to write all of that down. You seem like such a strong gal. After I read it I was trying to tell Nate about it, but I kept crying, and your words are so much more moving than mine. I am so sorry that you had to go through something like that, and I am happy to see that your little family seems to be doing so well! That's so funny that you got the times mixed up...I always have these nightmares that I accidentally leave Reid in the car or something and somebody calls CPS on me =). Anyway, if you would like to spy on US our blog is: www.nateandcarlee.blogspot.com I hope all is well with you, and I really hope you don't mind that I have commented here. Your story was just so touching...

    -Carlee Tulett

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the? why didn't you tell me you had a blog.

    ReplyDelete