Sweetness is:
· moving furniture and finding just the right spot to fit all your needs. Even though it is a little cramped.
· rocking out to Pandora’s Red Hot Chili Peppers station at the top of my lungs. And having the girls sleep right through it (and the vacuuming) and not even caring how ridiculous I look when the husband walks in to see me in all my glory
· an evening walk with my husband. Just the two of us-and the dog trying to nose her way in, of course-whle the girls are sound asleep in their beds. Without leaving the house, thank you On Demand Exercise TV.
· Being able to breathe through said walk without feeling like I was dying. My heart and lungs have finally seemed to get with the program.
· Having my 2 sweet girls to wake up to every morning and getting to see their sweet joy in the little things in life. Like homemade bubble blowers (more on those later. If I remember).
· a husband that works so hard to pass all the exams he needs to in order to keep us living as comfortably as we do. We are so blessed for him to have the career he loves and is challenged by, and one that allows me to be home with the girls.
· Remembering a God that loves me and knows what is right for me and my family, even when I think I know better.
· my life
Ah Tiff I love this!!!!
ReplyDeletei'm welling up. i love you, sweet friend.
ReplyDelete[x]Like (that is my checking the like button ;)
ReplyDeleteLOVED this post, it was very sweet. I am so happy to hear that you are doing so well!
ReplyDeleteApril