
I know it's small, but they were proud of themselves. The girls got to go up all the way in the Genie lift thing with Papa today! Scharae even got out on the roof of the shop to pick up a tool Papa had been missing!
I think they thought this was about as fun as the rides at Silver Dollar City!
I think they thought this was about as fun as the rides at Silver Dollar City!
We're both curious how Papa's tool got on the roof? Was he throwing his 'junk' around? hehehe Good for them going up so high!
ReplyDeleteWHAT??????She was on the roof???? I did not know that! I will be having a talk with Papa!
ReplyDeleteShe was perfectly safe, mom! I'm sure we were jaunting around on roofs at her age, too! Besides, she never even let go of the lift's cage thing
ReplyDelete