Coming from somone who despises sour cream except in the most specific of circumstances, strawberries dipped in sour cream and then brown sugar is AMAZING!!!!
That's where I got mine, Liz. LOVE EZ-Orchards! And their shortcake stand is open now, too! Although I happen to prefer it when they have their "mixed berry" option-it's jucier than the strawberries and soaks the juice into the cake or biscuit much better!
I know what you mean about sour cream, I totally agree... but it really is like heaven isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI agree! I dont like the tartness of strawberries, but eating it this way is SOOO yummy. You are making me crave it now lol...
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to try this. I can't wait till strawberries are in season here. Actually, EZ Orchards has them already!
ReplyDeleteThat's where I got mine, Liz. LOVE EZ-Orchards! And their shortcake stand is open now, too! Although I happen to prefer it when they have their "mixed berry" option-it's jucier than the strawberries and soaks the juice into the cake or biscuit much better!
ReplyDeleteseriously the best thing ever. we had this at my wedding!
ReplyDelete