That said, I know my girls will love this. John just had an EQ Presidency meeting and one of his counselors showed up with all this loot sent over by his wife and daughter! And the funny thing is I totally tried to buy this same dollhouse last Friday from a thrift store, but it had already been bought! How ironic is that?
AND we don't even need to worry about getting all the dolls and accessories to go with it! How great is that? This is the kind of thing we were planning on for Christmas anyhow-small dramatic-play items. Only we were only going to get them each ONE little set...they lucked out, that's for sure!
There's strollers and horse drawn carriages, people, high chairs, bouncy chairs, changing table, anything and everything the house could want! I am so so excited for Christmas this year! Thanks so much to Trinity, Christie and Tom!
That is super-cool!!!!! I would have loved a dollhouse like that as a kid. The girls are going to be so thrilled!
ReplyDelete