Sunday, February 24, 2008

Downer Day Today

I've only been to Taela's gravesite maybe 2x since we buried her. I had a real rough day today at Church-I swear everyone I saw was either pregnant or had a perfect little baby. Church is always really hard for me to go-many time it's very easy to find a reason to miss it. Anyhow, I was alone because John and the girls are sick. So afterwards I drove up to the cemetery. And this is what I saw:




I took the pictures with my cellphone and it was rainy, so they might be blurry. We've been waiting and waiting on the headstone because the stoneworks place forgot to get something approved. I thought we'd get a phone call letting us know when it was going to be laid, but I guess not. I was so happy to see it there today, on such a low day for me. At least now I know that there's more than just a little plastic temporary marker there for her

No comments:

Post a Comment