1/4c oats
3/4c egg whites
pinch/shake italian seasoning
smidge of grated parmesan or romano, if you have it
Preheat oven to 425F. Toss the oats in the blender and pulse until fine, add remaining ingredients. Blend for 30 seconds or so, until well incorporated and a little frothy. Then pour real thin on a medium-high frying pan/griddle and cook like a pancake. Add toppings to crust and bake for 7-10 minutes. Enjoy!
I figured out the calorie info for the one below. The entire thing-it was about 10" around-came to a whopping 330 calories, approximately! And start to finish it didn't take 15 minutes. Tonight for Young Women I helped the Laurels/MiaMaids make pizza. I had all kinds of toppings and regular pizza dough (purchased because I don't keep wheat flour in the house anymore) and then I brought a batch of this stuff ready to make. It was a hit-all of them that tried it loved it! I imagine if what you like about your pizza is a deep thick crust then it isn't for you. But if you like thin crust, give it a whirl!

No comments:
Post a Comment