Monday, January 28, 2013

PB2...heard of it?

Powdered peanut butter. PB2. I've heard awesome things about this and seeing as I'm an unrepentant peanut butter junkie I've been wanting to try it. I'm a little unsure of how I feel about it having sugar in it...but it's WAY lower in fat (1.5g!) and calories (45!) per 2 tablespoon serving and lower in carbs despite the added sugar. And yes, I will admit to having also bought the chocolate version. Sue me.

Has anyone tried this and loved it? Hated it?



2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of such a thing, but i'm totally going to go out and buy some! I think it would be perfect to add to a MRShake without changing the consistency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely have never heard of it, but now I am interested...so do you have to add water and mix it to make it more like peanut butter or do you just use it in the powered form?

    ReplyDelete